INSTRUCTONS FOR EXISTING ESTATE AGENTS THAT DO NOT HAVE LOGIN DETAILS
- Only persons currently or previously registered with the EAAB as estate agents but who have not previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should complete the form below.
- Persons disqualified from being issued with a Fidelity Fund Certificate in terms of any of the provisions of section 27 of the Estate Agency Affairs Act 112 of 1976 will not be able to access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal
- Persons who previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should login in on the right or click the "Forgot my password" link on the right if they do not remember their login details.
- Estate agents who do not remember their reference numbers should access the 7 digit reference on the Fidelity Fund Certificate in their possession or alternatively, call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
- Estate agents who cannot access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal because they are blocked or disqualified should enquire about the process of removal of the disqualification by emailing EAAB Section 27 Department on firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
GUIDELINES FOR THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT
June 21, 2022
The Property Practitioners Regulatory Authority (PPRA) is pleased to share with all stakeholders its draft guidelines which cover various aspects in relation to the Education and Training component as outlined in the Regulations and generally relevant practices. In this regard, the Authority invites your reviews, comments and questions on these...
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING EXAMINATION REGISTRATION TO ALL PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES FOR THE ONLINE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION EXAMINATION SCHEDULED FOR 19 MAY 2022
April 21, 2022
Dear Stakeholdera Due to the persisting glitch on our IT system, the examination registration is opened with effect from today, 21 April 2022, and will be undertaken manually by all candidates. The closing date of the registration is extended from 29 April 2022 to 6 May 2022 in order to allow the candidates an ample opportunity to register before...
The Estate Agency Affairs Board("EAAB") is a regulatory authority established in terms of the Estate Agency Affairs Act 112 of 1976("EAA Act") to maintain and promote the standards of conduct of real estate agents and regulate the activities of estate agents in the public interest. Therefore the EAAB is obliged to exercise...
Continuing Professional Development CPD material for 2021
September 3, 2021
The EAAB would like to inform all eligible estate agents that the CPD 2021 material will be uploaded in the coming weeks thereby making the CPD programme available from 1 October 2021.
The President of the Republic of South Africa his Excellency President Cyril Matamela Ramaphosa in his address to the nation on 11 July 2021 as part of his interventions by the State to alleviate the effects of the Covid pandemic on human life and the economy announces the following:
EXTENSION OF CPD POINTS ACQUISITION FOR THE 2020 YEAR
June 28, 2021
The EAAB hereby extends the compliance period to finalise and catch up the required annual CPD points for the 2020 CPD programme to 31 August 2021. This is as a result of a technical glitch in the EAAB system, which has caused a delay for estate agents to access the MyCPD portal and acquire their CPD 2020 verifiable points before the...
AUDIT REPORTS 2021 SUBMISSION REMINDER
June 7, 2021
The submission deadline of 30 June 2021 for estate agency firms with a financial year-end of 28 February 2021 is imminent and this notification serves as a reminder to principals of these estate agency firms.
NOTICE TO INTERN ESTATE AGENTS REGARDING THE SUBMISSION OF INTERN LOGBOOKS TO EAAB FOR ASSESSMENT
May 31, 2021
This serves to advise all Intern Estate Agents who wish to submit completed and signed-off intern logbooks that the following submission methods are available:
EXTENSION OF CPD POINTS ACQUISITION
January 26, 2021
The EAAB published a communique citing that CPD fees for 2020 will be waived and that those estate agents who have already made payment towards their CPD fees will have their accounts credited for the 2021 financial year. Thus, the said estate agents will not be required to pay the CPD fees in the corresponding year, i.e. 2021.
THE EAAB ON-LINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM READINESS FOR PDE 4 & 5
November 13, 2020
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS AND EXAMINATION CANDIDATES ON THE EAAB ON-LINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM READINESS All stakeholders and examination candidates are advised that the EAAB On-line Examination System is ready and examination candidates, in particular, are advised to check their provided emails (i.e. email addresses provided on...