BID SPECIFICATIONS FOR MARKERS FOR PDE 4 & 5 THAT WILL BE HELD ON 21 NOV 2019
BID SPECIFICATIONS FOR PERSONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MARKING OF THE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION EXAMINATION (PDE 4 & 5) THAT WILL BE HELD ON 21 NOVEMBER 2019
The Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) is in the process of sourcing fifteen (15) external markers for the PDE that is scheduled for 21 November 2019. The EAAB has two examination types, one at PDE4 level and the other at PDE 5 level.
To be considered for appointment, the examination markers must meet the following requirements:-
- 5 year experience in being an estate agent or running of an estate agency enterprise;
- Proven past experience of marking examination papers;
- Ability to pay attention to detail is essential;
- Objectivity is essential;
- Proven familiarity with the real estate environment;
- Be willing to engage and sign a fixed term contract with the EAAB for the duration of the examination season/s;
- Preferably have completed both the NQF 4 & 5 qualifications in real estate or possess a qualification that is at a higher NQF level than the said qualifications;
- Preferably registered as Constituency Assessor and Moderator for the NQF 4 & 5 qualifications in real estate.
Applications should be sent to: PDErecruitment@eaab.org.za
Closing Date: 18 November 2019
PDE 4 & 5 Markers required for 21 November 2019 Examination